FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your hours of operation?
6:30am – 6:00pm Monday thru Friday
- What age children do you accept?
Ages 2 months thru 5yrs of age (Pre-K)
- What type of meals should parents provide?
– Breakfast, if your child is here during scheduled breakfast time (starts at 7:30am and ends at 8:00am).
– Lunch: include a protein, veggie, fruit and milk diet
– Snacks: one morning snack and two afternoon snacks for toddlers and one afternoon snack Pre-K
- We recommend snack time have two options per snack of two different food groups like fruit or veggies paired with crackers or cheese and water to drink. We also recommend lunch time have three options of three food groups protein, veggies and fruit with milk to drink.
- Allergy Notice: We do our best to protect our students from all food allergies.
- What is the protocol for COVID-19?
We follow the CDC guidelines and Open Texas HHS guidelines: