Exploring Wonder and New Horizons
Growth and inquisitive adventure initiate the learning pattern of our toddlers. Our Toddler Program provides our students with an opportunity to learn and thrive in an environment enriched with a variety of interplay between nurture, stimulation and nature. We help our students grow and develop with exposure to a variety of meaningful experiences and activities.
The Four Essential Learning Domains for Our Toddler Program Includes:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Development
- Language Development
- Social and Emotional Development
Our Toddler Program also includes:
- Learning centers that provide meaningful child initiated learning activities
- Story time to introduce early literacy
- Outdoor play and activities designed to coincide with physical development
- Potty training with a positive approach is promoted.
- Daily reports and weekly lesson plans to keep you informed of your child’s development