We believe the very best way to support and develop our infants is to provide what they need, starting with caring and attentive caregivers. We provide an environment that is safe, interesting to explore, and filled with caregivers who respond to their physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. We make connections with our infants by sharing hugs, singing, reading and talking to them. Educational and developmentally appropriate activities are provided to create an exciting environment for our infants to develop the potential for future learning. Expanding the imagination and development of our infants has never been more exciting!
Essential Development Areas
- Emotional development
- Social development
- Physical development
- Language development
- Cognitive development
The Infant Program is based on infant Stimulation principles. The environment is designed to provide an atmosphere that is relaxed, warm and loving, so that feelings of trust and security develop.
The daily activity program includes visual and audio stimulation, music, reading, adult language and indoor/outdoor play. Each infant’s care follows a feeding and sleeping schedule set up by the parents and their pediatricians. Parents are welcome to visit throughout the day to increase bonding.
Our Infant Program includes:
- A nurturing environment filled with care to promote security and trust
- Nature buggy rides to discover sense of wonder
- Daily exercises and activities designed to encourage physical development
- Story time to stimulate early language skills
- Daily reports and weekly lesson plans to keep you informed of your child’s development